DarkMAD moves to Autocine Madrid Fever
After the first edition in October 2019, which was held in the magnificent “Groove” venue in Pinto (a town in the south of Madrid), the second edition of DarkMAD, the biggest dark & alternative festival in all of Southern Europe, moves to Autocine Madrid Fever, a spacious enclosure in the northern area of the city of Madrid.
Autocine Madrid Fever is located in the City of Madrid and can easily be reached by public transport (see below) .
To find accommodation in Madrid, we recommend consulting websites such as booking.com, airbnb.com, kayak.es or hundredrooms.com.
How to get to Autocine Madrid Fever
Metro (Underground/ Tube):
Line 10 – Station “Begoña” or “Fuencarral”
More about Madrid Metro:
Madrid Metro Official Website
Lines 66, 124, 137 – Stop: “Llano Castellano – Manuel Tovar”
Line N24 – Stop: “Llano Castellano – Manuel Tovar”
More about City buses in Madrid:
Short distance trains lines C4A, C4B (Cercanías RENFE) – Station “Fuencarral”
More about trains in Madrid:
Renfe Cercanías Madrid
On the Madrid Tourism Website you can find more information about public transport and public transport tickets.
Introduce the following address into your satnav:
Autocine Madrid Fever or Autocine Madrid RACE
Calle de la Isla de Java, 2, 28034 Madrid, Spain
Website: https://www.radiotelefono-taxi.com // Phone: +34 91 547 82 00
- Use public transport. Remember that you will probably drink… and should have a safe return home. If you decide to come by car, remember to drive safely.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable shoes, remember that you will be on the move for many hours.
- DarkMAD recommends the responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- In case of any problem, please notify the security services or the production team at the venue.
- Remember that you are coming to have a good time. Help us make DarkMAD unforgettable.
- We are not the only persons in the world, remember that when leaving the venue we must respect those who are probably resting or asleep at that time.