DarkMAD will be back at Autocine Madrid Fever
After the incredible success of the second edition of DarkMAD in April 2023 at Autocine Madrid Fever, the biggest dark & alternative festival in all of Southern Europe will return to this same venue for its third edition, which will be celebrated on May 10 – 11, 2024.
Autocine Madrid Fever is located in the Northern part of the city of Madrid, so it’s very well connected by public transport. It is a friendly open-air enclosure with 2 stages, seating and chill-out areas, different food & drink options and market stalls.
Here is some useful information to help you get the most out of DarkMAD 2024:
How to get to Autocine Madrid Fever
Metro (Underground/ Tube):
Line 10 – Station “Begoña” or “Fuencarral”
More about Madrid Metro:
Madrid Metro Official Website
Lines 66, 124, 137 – Stop: “Llano Castellano – Manuel Tovar”
Line N24 – Stop: “Llano Castellano – Manuel Tovar”
More about City buses in Madrid:
Short distance trains lines C4A, C4B (Cercanías RENFE) – Station “Fuencarral”
More about trains in Madrid:
Renfe Cercanías Madrid
On the Madrid Tourism Website you can find more information about public transport and public transport tickets.
Introduce the following address into your satnav:
Autocine Madrid Fever or Autocine Madrid RACE
Calle de la Isla de Java, 2, 28034 Madrid, Spain
Website: https://www.radiotelefono-taxi.com // Phone: +34 91 547 82 00
- Use public transport. Remember that you will probably drink… and should have a safe return home. If you decide to come by car, remember to drive safely.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable shoes, remember that you will be on the move for many hours.
- DarkMAD recommends the responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- In case of any problem, please notify the security services or the production team at the venue.
- Remember that you are coming to have a good time. Help us make DarkMAD unforgettable.
- We are not the only persons in the world, remember that when leaving the venue we must respect those who are probably resting or asleep at that time.